Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 19 - The Reason that I Sing

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 13:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "I will sing to the Lord because He is good to me."

Prayer: "Lord, I don't sing because I have the answers - - I sing because You have given me a song. You have set me free from sin and given me such a joy that my heart explodes with praise for You.  I could sing because I'm in love.  I could sing because I want to express myself or impress someone else. But Lord, the most important reason that I sing is to thank You and praise You for who You are and for all that You have done for me.  You are the reason that I sing! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Kirk Franklin "The Reason Why I Sing"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!