Saturday, August 15, 2015

August 15 - You Are My King

 
Bible Verse: Psalm 74:12 New Living Translation (NLT) "You, O God, are my King from ages past, bringing salvation to the earth."

Prayer: "Lord, I don't even know where to begin when it comes to praising and thanking You for what You have done for me. Even before I was aware that I needed You, even though I didn't WANT Your forgiveness yet, even though I was still in the middle of a sinful life, You died for me! Now THAT is amazing love! You gave up Your throne in Heaven just so that I could experience rebirth -- a new life in You. Nothing is the same now since You've changed my heart. I still mess up, but Your forgiveness is there for me every time to clean out the garbage from my heart. Truly, You are not only my Savior, but You are my King! In your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Newsboys "Amazing Love"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's 
 devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!