Saturday, August 29, 2015

August 29 - Healed and Joyful


 
 
Bible Verse: Malachi 4:2 New Living Translation (NLT) "But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in His wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, You have seen me at my darkest hour, but You never left me alone.  The painful, chaotic mess that was once my "normal" is now but a memory.  You have healed my broken heart, restored the joy to my soul, and made me whole. I thank You and praise You for the amazing work of healing that You have performed in my life. I pray also for those who may still be in the middle of struggles and trials that You would give them the strength that they need and provide Your healing in their lives. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Byron Cage "Broken But Healed"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!